RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips are used in all US passports created after 2006 and in millions of credit cards. RFID chips are also used in hotel keys; electronic gate or door keycards; and government, military and port of entry ID cards.
Electronic identity thieves have undermined the security of RFID cards and passports by devising scanners that read your personal information without you even realizing it.
Stay safe with RFID signal-blocking items such as this clip stash, that allow you to protect yourself from this kind of electronic pick-pocketing.
• Clips to clothing and bags
• For ID, currency, credit cards, and other valuables
• Great for excursions, exercise, and other activities.
• TravelDry® fabric wicks away moisture
• Fabric also resists shrinking, odors, and mildew
• 3.5in x 4.5in