Vionic TIDE ALOE TOE POST SANDAL
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
SKU Tide Aloe
Stroll off into the sunset with these dressed up thongs. With a simple but striking O-ring embellishment, the dual layer suede Aloe is made to hit the town.
- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain.*
- Uppers: Leather or Suede.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Vionic Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- *Based on a peer-reviewed clinical study funded by Vionic on patients experiencing moderate, non-traumatic heel pain.
FIT & CARE
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic sandals, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.