Lewis N Clark Dual Converter
This dual wattage converter operates as a transformer on the low setting and as a converter on the high setting, ensuring that you can bring your electric and electronic appliances with you on your journeys.
Whether you want to charge your phone so you can navigate down unknown streets using GPS, or dry your hair quickly so you can get an early start on the day, this converter allows you to bring the conveniences of home.
• For 110V electric appliances up to 2,000W and electronic appliances up to 50W
• Reduces 220V electric current to 110V – for use in countries operating on 220V
• Low setting for low wattage electronics up to 50W (cell phones, cameras, battery chargers, etc.)
• High setting for electric appliances up to 2000W (such as hair dryers)
• For use in most parts of Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, the Middle East, New Zealand, and Russia
• Two-pin plug fits most European outlets
• Auto-reset fuse
• Includes travel pouch
• 6in x 3in x 2.5in
Note: Check appliance wattage carefully before use to determine proper setting.
Note: Not for use with electronic appliances, appliances equipped with timers or automatic functions, dual voltage appliances, laptop computers, or for continuous use.
Guide to Traveling with Electronics and Electrical Appliances